We went in yesterday for the 20 week ultrasound, and were told near the end that there's a 50-50 chance it's a girl! Unfortunately, the baby wasn't sitting in a very good position for us to tell the gender. (Spencer remarked how modest our baby is). The technician later marked some white dots on the picture that say it's a girl, and at the end of the ultrasound told us that the baby was moving so much, we would have seen something if it was a boy. She said she's 95% sure it's a girl. So we think we're having a girl?

The baby has her father's muscles.
Her mother's profile.
And "Skeletor's" face.

It's not so much what you're seeing as what you're NOT seeing.
2 comments:
Congrats, I am so excited for you! Little girls are so fun to dress.
HI, I love your Blog! It is on my Favorties list. I can't wait to see more photo's and to buy some of those cute dresses. Love, Nana
Post a Comment