Friday, April 4, 2008

Eating for Two


Here are some new pictures of Cynthia and her tumor. Also Spencer got an email today from Stryker saying that they are upgrading his Regulatory Affairs Internship to a CEO internship. The pay is the same but Spencer will be allocated a Segway to carry out his new duties. The internship will officially start onMay 19th.

Cynthia digging into a "Totinos" pizza.

Feeling the pride of another perfectly cooked dinner.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Cute!

Stephanie Hall said...

Hey, have you guys tried the Tony's pizza's? They are a tiny bit more expensive but I think you'll love the high quality-it is a half step above cardboard! I just know that's what Heath likes! I try to avoid the frozen pizza scene, especially now that I've seen what it's done to Cynthia's belly =) But really you make a very cute prego person!