Spencer's family came for a visit! We had a great time running all over San Jose and the surrounding area. We traveled up to San Francisco, down to Santa Cruz, and to a few places in San Jose, including the flea market.
At the flea market we met a Lucha Libre wrestler named Ricardo the Meek. Here is a picture of him brushing his teeth in our hotel room.
While we were up in San Francisco we took a little walk through Fisherman's Wharf. Actually, we took several walks through Fisherman's Wharf, considering there were 3 pregnant women on the trip and the only public bathrooms we knew of were located there.
This is Spencer's brother-in-law Andy, and his dad. You can kind of see Audrey, Chris, and Jon in the background. This was the waiting place while everyone was in line for the bathroom.
We made sure to make a stop at the CRAZY old quarter arcade building. All the guys took a turn with the arm wrestling machine...who do you think did the best?
2 comments:
We need to. Call me when you get back. I also have a present for you. I need to look at it to make sure it will still fit her. I am pretty sure I bought a bigger size. She is so cute!!
I will be in Utah for a few more weeks. It would be fun to get together.
Post a Comment