We took a family picture when we got together for dinner yesterday. The family just keeps on growing! We couldn't get Kaitlyn to smile in any of the pictures. She needs someone right in front of her face, at the right time of day, to get a smile.
Cynthia-Kaitlyn is SO cute!! She has gotten so big and I still need to meet her:) And your family picture is cute-I love the colors. Oh, will you tell Kristine congratulations on her engagement for me?-thanks!
3 comments:
Cynthia-Kaitlyn is SO cute!! She has gotten so big and I still need to meet her:) And your family picture is cute-I love the colors. Oh, will you tell Kristine congratulations on her engagement for me?-thanks!
What a beautiful family!! Isn't it fun to see how families grow? I love it. Seriously, your baby is a doll!
I husband tag you..Go to my blog.
Post a Comment