That's Awesome! I can't believe she could sleep that way, how did she do that!
I don't know how she did it! But she took an hour nap (although she woke up a little grumpy). :)
Ouch! Good thing babies are more flexable than us old people. So, I guess she can go from a laying position to a sitting position now.
What a cutie!! It is crazy to see the different positions you can find your baby sleeping in:)
HAHA, that is way to funny!
my mom said I used to sleep on my side with my arms touching in the back. thank goodness babies are flexible.
Was she sitting up and then fell asleep and fell over? That is pretty flexible. It's amazing what those little bodies can do and still be comfortable.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's Awesome! I can't believe she could sleep that way, how did she do that!
I don't know how she did it! But she took an hour nap (although she woke up a little grumpy). :)
Ouch! Good thing babies are more flexable than us old people. So, I guess she can go from a laying position to a sitting position now.
What a cutie!! It is crazy to see the different positions you can find your baby sleeping in:)
HAHA, that is way to funny!
my mom said I used to sleep on my side with my arms touching in the back. thank goodness babies are flexible.
Was she sitting up and then fell asleep and fell over? That is pretty flexible. It's amazing what those little bodies can do and still be comfortable.
Post a Comment