Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Little Growler

Kaitlyn has a new sound that she LOVES to make. She is talking so much now! Her uncle Tyler taught her how to growl this weekend, and she is doing it all the time. What a crazy little tongue she has!



Kaitlyn loves to crawl into our bedroom and find my makeup (usually when I'm not there). She had fun being blown in the face with my hair dryer.

I made this quilt when I was living in Oklahoma. It has been hanging on Kaitlyn's bedroom wall, and she loved to look at it and touch a certain square on it. I took it down while we were getting ready to move, and Kaitlyn crawled all over it and smiled. What a cutie!

1 comment:

Tyler and Kristine Barker said...

I LOVE IT! That's awesome! I wish I could hear her growl in person, but I'm glad I got to see it on tape! Tyler loved it too!