This first picture is for a tag from Rachel. 2nd folder, 5th picture on my computer. This is a picture of my 2nd grade class from last year, posing in front of a story that they all helped write and illustrate. What a cute bunch. I tag: Kristine and Mom. (go to your picture file and open your 2nd folder, 5th picture and post it.)
The next pictures are just some cute ones of Kaitlyn over the past week.
She loves her cookies! (This picture makes me laugh! I love it when she scrunches up her face like this... she looks so funny!)
Getting better and better at crawling.
I found this table for her for $6.00. What a great deal! As you can tell from the picture, she loves it!
As for Spencer and I, Spencer is working hard to finish up his LAST few weeks of school (EVER!), as well as tweak his business (anticitrade). This keeps him pretty busy. I am keeping busy playing with Kaitlyn (where did our spring weather go?! We were loving being outside), and I've started doing more sewing lately. I made a shopping cart cover for shopping with Kaitlyn when it's sick season, and a few cute bags out of sweaters. The next project is a little quilt for Kaitlyn. I made a cute quilt when we were living in Oklahoma and it's hanging on Kaitlyn's wall. Every time I get her out of her crib, she stares at the quilt and smiles, and always wants to touch the same square. So I'm making her a mini quilt out of that fabric. Should be a fun project. I've also been posting some of our furniture on KSL.com classifieds and selling things cheap, so we don't have to haul it to the DI in a few weeks. Just 2 things left...anyone need a little bookshelf or microwave stand/cupboard? Just $10.00 each! (Or you can have them for free... just get them out of our house!)
2 comments:
I want your bookshelf (this is Lisa)
Kaitlyn sure makes that cookie look delicious! I loved seeing those new pictures of her. It is so fun to be mobile:)
Post a Comment