Monday, June 29, 2009

Copy Cat

Since the only real craft-making items I have out here are my sewing machine and a glue gun, I've been trying to come up with different things I can do with them. I made some curtains and wall-hangings for Kaitlyn's room a week ago, and have been trying to come up with something else to make. I finally finished binding up Kaitlyn's quilt last Friday during one of her naps. I've been looking at my new favorite web site - whip up. It's given me a lot of great ideas for things I want to try! But for this last weekend's project, I got my idea from my SIL Audrey. She won a onesie in a contest and put the website up on her blog. I LOVED it! So I decided to try my hand at making my own version. And I've got to say they turned out so cute! Thanks for the idea, Audrey!




In other news, my parents are flying in tomorrow! Yea! And Kaitlyn turns ONE on Thursday! WHAT?! I can't believe how big she's gotten! So we're looking forward to an exciting week!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, Cynthia They are darling! I bet Kaitlyn loves living it up in her stylin Onesies. Can't wait to see you tomorrow! =)

Audrey @ The Cloth Parcel said...

Cynthia! Those look so great! Glad I could give you something to do. :)