Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blacksmith Fork Canyon


On Friday (Oct. 2) we went for a drive up Blacksmith Fork Canyon with Spencer's parents. It was a beautiful drive, and we got out to walk around in the fall leaves for a little while. On the way up, Spencer decided to give Kaitlyn her first taste of black licorice. She loved it, but her mom didn't, so it didn't last too long.

She walked straight into the freezing cold water.





Thanks for the fun drive, Grandma and Grandpa!!

3 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

What a pretty canyon walk. I wish I had tried to go see the fall leaves before they had all fallen. Our first frost was way too early this year!

Tyler and Kristine Barker said...

Cute pictures! I'm surprised she liked black licorice! Looks like a fun time.

Brenda said...

Yummy, Just looking at that black licorice, makes me want a piece.