Friday, October 23, 2009

October Activities


Kaitlyn got a new coat! She was so good at trying them on in the store, and loved wearing this around the house. You can see it's a little big on the sleeves, but I want it to last her all winter. And she doesn't seem to mind. :)

Trying on her halloween costume. She's trying to look at her fairy wings and figure out how to get them off...

It's gotten cold around here lately. Spencer wrapped her in her blanket after a walk, and she was in heaven!

I have to be careful with Kaitlyn when the tv is on, she loves to stand right in front of it and stare at the shows.

Our ward had a playgroup activity at a pumpkin patch. Unfortunately we got stuck in traffic for
45 minutes, so we were a little late. We still went on a hay ride and walked around by ourselves.
Can you tell it was windy?

Kaitlyn has been calling every picture of herself "Tally". It's her new favorite word, and she's pretty good at it.

8 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

Oh, How darling!!! I love her new coat, her very cute costume (great job). That is so cute that she can say Tally so well! So sweet.

Spencer Mann said...

Awesome! Thanks Cynthia!

Tyler and Kristine Barker said...

She is such a fun little girl! She looks so cute in her coat and costume! Thats sooooooo sweet how she says Tally!

Lisa said...

So cute! You guys need to come back to Utah.

Brian and Baely said...

i wish you could see the joy that the video of "Katy" brought to Tally. She is yelling hi, hi! and wants more,more, more.

Kathy Koeven said...

I love it!!! It's funny how she noticed the sound she could make with the extra juicy mouth -- so she could make bubbly sounds while she says Tally. Just darling !!!!

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn is just a doll!! (seriously, you could have her on a cover of Parent's or something) I love her coat. I always get the coats big, too. It lets them grow into them and then they can wear sweaters and "big" clothes under, too. Her costume is adorable!! She'll be the cutest little fairy on Halloween!!

Juli said...

She is so cute, I love her coat! Have a Happy Halloween.