While we were in Utah, one of the first things we did was visit This is the Place State Park with the Smith family. Everyone but Brian, Spencer, and Tyler was able to go. We had a great time! (Much better than the last time I went there, which was with my 2nd grade class field trip when I was almost 9 months pregnant).
Kaitlyn and Tally loved playing in the little houses. So did the adults.
Kaitlyn and Tally LOVED the animals. Kaitlyn went right up to this goat and grabbed its horns and tried to pull its mouth open. Luckily it was very relaxed, so I was able to pull her away before a disaster occurred.
Neither of the kids wanted to get on the horses. Tally eventually got on for a minute, though.
It was so fun to be with family, and Kaitlyn enjoyed getting to know her cousin better.
2 comments:
It was so fun to have you here, and be able to go do some fun things! We miss you.
We had so much fun while you were here. Tally asked for Katy today...I am afraid to go over to your parents because she thinks that Katy lives there! She misses her cousin.
Post a Comment