Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dear Daddy,

Dear Daddy,
Here are some pictures of what I've been doing the past few days in Utah. I'm having lots of fun with all my cousins/aunts/uncles/grandparents... I love looking at all the Christmas lights and walking on the snow (that's right, ON the snow. I'm a little too light to sink into it.)

Looking at the fish tanks in Cabellas. We went down to Lehi to drive through the Thanksgiving Point lights, but the line was too long. So we went to Cabellas. I loved it!! I ran through the store smiling and pointing, with mom and everyone else following to make sure I didn't break anything. Here Grandpa (baka) is pointing out some of the fish to me.


(How many people does it take to sit up the back seat in the suburban...)


I got a new doll crib as a Christmas present and loved putting my babies in it. But I loved getting in it myself even more!!


Opening my present at the Smith Christmas Party. My cousin Ginny gave me a book and a See and Say. As you can see, Tally loved it too.




I had fun playing ring-around-the-rosies with Grandma, Baely and Tally. Tally is my favorite cousin! She is so funny and comes up with lots of fun things to do! We like to run around chasing each other and laughing.
Well, that pretty much sums up what we've been up to. I'm SO excited to see you tomorrow night!!! (I've had a few grumpy nights, including last night, so I think mom is pretty excited to see you too.)
I love you!!!
Hugs and Kisses, (Hmm, is that a giveaway that Kaitlyn isn't really writing this post?)
Kae-kae

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

What a great,fun time! We miss you!