Thursday, February 25, 2010


Kaitlyn's been sick for the last week and a half. Which means that for several days all she wanted to do was lay on the couch and watch movies. I've pretty much got "Elmo and the Bookaneers" memorized now. We're so happy that she's back to her normal, energetic self.

Here's one last Valentine picture, Kaitlyn holding a card from Grandma and Grandpa Mann. She loved all her Valentine cards. They were her books for a few days.


I started a new project right before Kaitlyn 'fell ill', which went on hold because her naps were so sporadic. I've started it up again today and I'm pretty excited about it. Here are some pics:



Spencer has so kindly volunteered to help me out on it tonight (not sure if he remembers....).

In other news, we have a final viewing of the house tonight and close on it tomorrow. We also have our flight plans to go back to Utah and work with the Movers to get all our stuff out here (I'm not sure who's more excited about this: Me to have all my stuff again and actually be able to put it somewhere/use it, or my parents to have all of my stuff out of the way. Seriously, I can't believe how much stuff we have! (A special shout out to all those people who gave us gifts at our wedding 5 years ago. We'll finally be able to use it!)) We're getting excited!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I can't wait to see your finished product. It looks absolutely darling!!! You really moved fast on that. Didn't you just barely call to get the dimensions of your card table? I'm so exicted about your new house. I hope you got to talk to the previous owners to ask if they would leave the gate at the top of the stairs etc. See you soon!

Kathy Koeven said...

Poor sick little girl -- she looks miserable !!! Your projects looks fun - very intriguing -- What is it going to be?