Thursday, October 7, 2010

My new favorite video clip

I have been watching this clip over and over again, I love her cute little voice! She loves to repeat herself until we acknowledge everything she says, (What's that? What's that? Mom, a truck? Mom, a truck?...) and usually says it too fast in succession for us to give a response. I love how she twiddles her fingers together in this clip!


I found my butterfly life cycle models from my teaching supplies and have been teaching her the different parts. One of the steps always gives her a hard time.... Here Spencer is having her name each part.

7 comments:

Kathy Koeven said...

Cute - so what's she saying... is it "want to play a game"??? I love that she knows lifecycle (except the racoon bit - funny).

Lisa said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you guys :)

Brenda Smith said...

Absolutely darling!! What game did you end up playing with her mommy?

Tyler and Kristine Barker said...

Love it! I've never seen her twiddle her fingers like that, so funny!

Cynthia Mann said...

Kathy- she's saying, "Want to play a game? Mom, want to play a game?" Lisa- We can't wait to see you guys too! Mom - we played dominoes, of course! (She will show you her version of dominoes when you visit in a few weeks) Kristine- it was kind of a random thing. But so cute!

Debbie said...

She is soooo darling! I love to watch her grow up. Thanks for letting me share.

Terry said...

I love hearing her voice. What a sweetie!