
I converted Kaitlyn's crib to a toddler bed on Wednesday so we can start getting ready for the new baby. So far things have been going pretty good. She took a long nap Wednesday, and then slept solid that night. I think the newness had something to do with that. Thursday... no nap. I peeked in a couple of times to find her (1) hurrying back onto her bed, (2) with pillow case off the pillow, on the floor with the blanket, with Kaitlyn sitting on the bed, (3) sitting on the edge of her bed staring at the door. So she went to bed a little early last night. I was at relief society, but Spencer said she went down great (so tired). Unfortunately she woke up several times throughout the night. She keeps asking me to put the side back on her crib, but at least she hasn't fallen off yet, and for the most part will lay down and go to sleep. (She's taking a nap in there as I write this post... hooray!)

Spencer found a package on the porch this morning as he left for work and hid it in the house as a fun little 'treasure hunt'. (It was actually a pretty good hiding place, shoved in our master bath toilet room above the door between the ceiling and the door trim.) Kaitlyn's face is priceless, she LOVES packages. There is a clip at the bottom of this post with her reactions.

I just finished this car seat cover today, slowly getting things ready.
4 comments:
Cute Cute Cute! Looks like a fun bed. Good job on the car seat cover they look nice! I love the video and how excited she is about everything! So fun!
She has the cutest reactions to each gift in the package. I found that elephant for the baby for halloween, but forgot to bring it with me to Texas. Nice that it goes with his bedroom. I love your car seat cover! Great job making it and picking the fabric.
Great video !!! Great car seat covers.
I love how she says blanket (banquet)... soooo cute !
Post a Comment