I had to clear off my camera card so Spencer could take it with him to England, so this post is kind of a catch-up of things that have been going on lately, in no particular order.
First off, my black-Friday purchase. I found this glider online while I was trying to get some ideas for Christmas shopping. It was half off and is very comfy.

A picture at almost 35 weeks. Only a few more weeks to go... possibly a month from today. (Definitely not anytime in the next 5 days, as Spencer is not allowed to miss any more births.)

Spencer built a great blanket house for Kaitlyn a few days ago. She had so much fun in it, and keeps asking to build another. I got lots of cute pictures, most of them are her trying to crawl away from the bear (daddy).




One of Kaitlyn's favorite things to do lately is empty things - especially things in the baby's room. I have been working on laundry and getting things set up in the changing table. If she finds the door open, she empties out all the clothes, blankets, burp cloths and wash cloths. She is very proud of herself...

We set up our Christmas Tree on Thanksgiving. I found it for $3 at a garage sale a couple months ago and it as been sitting up in our garage for a while, so I was ready to get it in our house and decorated. Kaitlyn had a great time putting the balls on the tree, although most of them are sitting on the bottom branches.




Spencer is in England for a week, but before he left I asked him to put deadbolts on all our outer doors. I found these child locks (upper right side of door) that were much easier to install, but work just as good. He also installed the peep hole for me.

I've been working on a skirt to go under the Christmas tree. This was much more work than it should have been, but it's finally finished. Never again...

Finally, we had a great Thanksgiving this year. It was hard to be away from family, but we were able to spend a lot of time with each other this weekend since Spencer was off work. Thanksgiving day we went to the home of a family in our ward and had a great meal. Kaitlyn loved playing with their kids and it was fun to get to know everyone better.
4 comments:
What great pictures! You are going to have so much fun re-filling the baby changing table all the time ;) I love the glider rocking chair, it goes perfect with the chocolate stripes!
I love your decorations! Good luck with everything!
I love your tree. Those cute little hands are so precious. I feel your frustration with the emptying out ordeal. It seems Chadley just got out of it and Lila just started. Lila's a little easier to control though. Oh the joys of childhood. It's a good thing they are so cute.
Josie likes to empty things, too, and it drives me crazy! It wouldn't bother me if she was playing with the things she got out, but she's just emptying shelves,etc., for the sake of emptying! GRR! I love all the balls at the bottom of your Christmas tree. So precious!
Post a Comment