Saturday, April 2, 2011

Races


Some funny races the kids did at Chris and Audrey's. I love the first one, although Kaitlyn is being pretty bossy. I think it's funny how she tells Molly where to go and calls her 'silly'. The only way she can be the leader in a race is if she holds everyone back and gets a head start, as she does in the first clip. :) I also love that the first time around she yells, "Come on, Vamanos!" Good old Dora. The later clips show her true speed in relation to others. She's more of an up and down runner than a forward runner.

4 comments:

Tyler and Kristine Barker said...

Too funny!!! I LOVE the first video, so cute! Its funny watching her try to run backwards too!

Brenda said...

Soooo funny!

Kathy Koeven said...

Funny that she has to hold them back to win the race.... so cute !!!

Terry said...

We had to watch it a few times and laughed and laughed.