
Just a few pictures for dad back in Texas. We've been enjoying our time in Utah, but missing Spencer. He was able to come out for 6 days for work, and we loved having him here. We did lots with the Mann family, but I didn't get any pictures. The first few pictures are at a park with my family. My sister in law, Audrey, taught us how to decorate cakes with fondant, and I taught my family how to do it. The last few pictures are just hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's. David loved and hated the ball pit, as you can tell from his expressions. Kaitlyn got a dance outfit in preparation for taking dance classes when we get back to Texas.
3 comments:
I didn't know you were already in Utah. Fun pictures. See you soon !
Great pictures! Thanks!
we need to hangout before you go.. call me!! 801-529-6264
Post a Comment