Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Life lately, according to my camera

Kaitlyn one year ago.

It's been a while since I updated. Here is our life lately, according to my camera....

Kaitlyn sat on this rock and asked me to take her picture. What a pose.

Kaitlyn wore her bicycle helmet around the house for several hours one day (yes, it is backwards).

Kaitlyn is now a pro at doing puzzles. One day she was being really quiet, and then called me over to show me she had done a puzzle on her own. She then proceeded to do all 3 of her puzzles by herself. Great job, Kaitlyn!!

We put up our Christmas tree a couple of days before Thanksgiving. Kaitlyn and David loved it. (All the balls are now on the top half of the tree. David loves to get them and pull of the tops and try to eat them.)

Kaitlyn got a haircut! (Compare this picture to the garden picture above.) I love it!

Kaitlyn has started drawing pictures of people. If you look closely, there are 2 eyes (next to each end of the mouth), a mouth, two legs attached to the mouth, two arms attached to the legs, and a "rocket skate" it is standing on. :)

Yesterday Kaitlyn came out from her rest time with her pajamas on under her clothes. I later discovered she had her swimsuit on under her pajamas. In the end, she wore her swimsuit the last few hours of the day because it was easier to go potty with less layers. I caught her in her room this morning putting her swimsuit on under her nightgown. She really wants to go swimming. :) (I love David's little smile in this picture.)

And some movies:

4 comments:

Julie said...

I can't believe David is walking already! So fun!

Brenda Smith said...

What a great life! I love how she sings through the alphabet to find each letter. Love seeing David walking so well & can't wait to see you all soon!

Robyn and Blake said...

I can't believe how big your kids are! I hope I get to see you all at the Smith Christmas party!

Kathy Koeven said...

Thanks for posting - love the update. Cutest little people !!