Monday, November 12, 2012

Pictures

 Here are the latest pictures. I wanted to get them up before we head to Utah in a couple days.  We can't wait!!
Running from mom trying to take pictures:

 Hanging out at Kaitlyn's soccer game:
 Making caramel popcorn: 
 Just being silly:

 Getting ready for church:


4 comments:

Tyler and Kristine Barker said...

Such cute kids! Can't wait for you guys to get here! David's church hair is cute!

Lisa said...

Cute!! I love all the pictures- it looks like you guys have a lot of fun :)

Brenda Smith said...

Such adorable kids! I love all of them! Can't wait to see you all!

Heather Wade said...

Finally catching up on blogs while trying to get the boys to nap. Fun to see the happenings of your cute family from way back at Thanksgiving . . . gotta stay more on top of it!