Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Morning


Christmas morning is so fun with kids this age. Kaitlyn was so excited to see that Santa had come.  The first thing they looked at (after seeing all the presents lying around) was the cookie plate.  They noticed Santa had left a couple, so they took care of that. :)


First thing up: Stockings.  



Spencer got nerf guns for all of us.  They were/are a big hit.


David got a train table.  Both kids spent a lot of time playing with it, and it's been the most played with gift since.
I couldn't resist putting up this picture -- Kaitlyn sat on a bow at some point during the morning, and it stayed there the rest of the morning.

 Notice a trend with David's positioning to play with the trains?




 It started to snow later in the morning, and ended up giving us an inch or two. 

We were extremely spoiled this year. Thank you, everyone!
Favorite Gifts:
David: Train Table, of course. :)
Kaitlyn: Dream Light. (She'd been talking about it for weeks, but Santa already had her gifts. I thought she'd forget about it, but Christmas Eve she said, "I KNOW I'm going to get a Dream Light. I've been being so good."  Luckily Santa figured something out, because it was the big winner of the day.)
Cynthia: Too hard to pick. Love the cookbooks and jewelry. And the Martha Stewart craft book. Spencer also got me a dremel and a bigger rice cooker. 
Spencer: Judging from what he's been doing in the days since, I would say his video games. :)  He hasn't had the time or energy to play at all lately, so he's enjoyed the new games and time off work to play. 

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

I am so glad Santa got her the Dream Light! That was so cute to see her so excited about a gift. I love how David has to be up on the table, or in the drawer of the table to play with the train.