Monday, September 23, 2013

September

Kaitlyn is playing soccer again this fall, on the Pink Jaguars team.  We're still working on being at all aggressive, but she's having fun. 


David loves playing with his cars. I found them stuck in a traffic jam one day.

Only 11 more weeks until baby Mann arrives! We're working on painting / board and batten.  We now have all our supplies, but have a lot of painting ahead.  Spencer painted the ceiling Saturday, so that's one thing down. :) (The blue tape was just to give me an idea of what it would look like...)

The kids helped me make cookies a few days ago.  (We're working on potty training with David -- two weeks in and still working hard...)


Playing lego's together.
 Smiling for the camera:

Kaitlyn showed me what she wrote on the fridge:  (the t at the beginning is really an L, there just weren't enough.) Can you tell what it says?

(Liberty Eagles)

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

I love, and am so jealous of all your updates! They are great! I have a lot to catch up on.