Over the past month we've almost finished the baby's room. My dad came out to visit over Halloween, and he finished painting the doors and trim around them. Now all we have left is some touch up painting, and putting the closet door back on. We're almost ready for this baby to come in 2-3 weeks!
Last night Spencer decided to put up the tent in the backyard and have a campout with the kids. They were very excited! They stayed out there for a couple of hours, with Kaitlyn insisting she fell asleep several times 'for an hour'. Unfortunately we have some pretty loud dogs around us, so sleep wasn't going to come very soon. I went out and got David around 9, and he happily climbed in his bed and fell right to sleep. Kaitlyn came in a little more reluctantly a little while later. As I write this they're all out 'sleeping' in the tent this morning.
We had a fun Halloween visit from Grandpa Smith. We made sure to visit the Pumpkin Patch one day after school.
Kaitlyn's dance class was on Halloween, so they got to dress up in their costumes.
Halloween Dinner:
Getting ready to go trick-or-treating. Our little superheroes. Kaitlyn wanted to be something scary for Halloween, and was thinking of being a witch again. But when she heard David decide to be Superman, she decided it would be fun to be Supergirl with him. They were pretty cute together.
Spencer went to Utah for work last week, and came back with a stunt kite he had while growing up. We took it to the school to try flying it.
Kaitlyn and David each took turns helping dad steer it around. It was a CRAZY kite that flew much too fast for my liking. I was pretty sure it was going to kill someone when it would come crashing to the ground.
Kaitlyn and David loved showing me everything they could do on the playground. Kaitlyn's 'tricks' were much more tame than David's. It's funny to see the differences between the two.
Last Sunday before church the kids decided to have their pictures taken.
And here I am at 36 weeks. The end is in sight! :)


6 comments:
Great Pictures! You are adorable!
I love the baby's room and the darling pictures of the kids too. You look so pretty, I can't wait to come see you all.
The baby's room is so cute! I just love the woodwork and colors!
Great pictures. I LOVE how the Board and Batten wall turned out!!
Ginny and Ezra are just the same way at the park. Ezra's "tricks" scare me to death sometimes! Congrats on baby Charlie! I hope everyone is adjusting well!
Post a Comment