Friday, April 4, 2014

March


Spencer has played this game with the kids a couple of times.  These pictures are from about a month ago. They pile all the couch cushions and a bunch of pillow and blankets on the stairs and then attempt to climb up them.  I decided helmets were necessary for this game.  :)  They love it! Spencer sits at the bottom to catch any failed attempts.


Charlie is such a smiley boy.  He had his 4 month appointment today (I can't believe he's that old!!! Slow down!!!)  and was pretty tired (missed a nap).  But when they came in to give him his shots he was smiling and laughing.  He had to suck on a bottle lid for one of the immunizations and wouldn't suck - he just laughed.  So she had to syringe it into his mouth.  He smiled through his first shot, and then cried after the second.  I love all his smiles and laughs! (This picture is from about a month ago)  He is a little below average for weight, about average for length, and above average for head size.


I've completed a few projects over the last few months.  This wall in the kitchen is one of them.

Also finished refinishing this buffet.

Kaitlyn loves playing with legos (she gets that from me. :) )  and has built this Harry Potter castle several times.  She also has fun building the knight bus, her lego house, camper... anything lego.

Kaitlyn and David share a room now.  I found these bunkbeds and Spencer repainted them for the kids.  They're actually doing pretty good.  It takes them a while to fall asleep, but David doesn't wake up crying in the night anymore.



Kaitlyn loves throwing parties for our family.  The activities at this party were cutting tissue snowflakes, shooting her bow and arrow, coloring crowns, and playing drums.  Such a great party!


David was so tired a few weeks ago, he took an hour nap on the couch.  He falls asleep in the car often, but usually wakes up once I carry him in and set him on the couch.


We got family pictures taken a few weeks ago. This is us eating a snack so everyone will be happy right before we went.


Kaitlyn asked to hold Charlie a few weeks ago.  She loved it, until he started crying because he was hungry. :)


Happy David.  He loves climbing on everything.


I've been making some wreaths and Kaitlyn wanted to get in on the action.  I made a little one for her to decorate.


Some of the many faces of David. :)



Some more finished projects:


Spring Wreath

New bedroom.

2 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

I love these updates! Beautiful new Bedroom and spring wreath! Great Pictures of everyone! Miss you all

Robyn and Blake said...

Cute decorations and projects!