After 13 days, Spencer finally had to head back to San Jose for his internship. It was so nice to have him here! And it's so hard to have him gone! We were so lucky to have the 4th of July weekend fall in the time period when Kaitlyn was born, so we got a few extra days with daddy. He now has about a month left with his internship...and we're hoping we'll be able to go join him in San Jose after our Dr. Apt. on Friday... We'll see how adventurous we're feeling.
Here's another cute picture of Spencer when he arrived at the hospital.
Kaitlyn loves to stretch out every chance she gets! As soon as I unswaddle her in the morning, her arms go straight above her head!
Just another cute look from Kaitlyn, right before bedtime.
I never got a chance to post this before Kaitlyn arrived. This picture was taken a few days before she was born.
3 comments:
Daddy misses you guys too! Thanks for the great post Cynthia!
You are such a cute family! I love the pictures and she is so beautiful! Are you staying with your parents while he is gone? If so, I am in Bountiful, we should get together!
Oh. My. Goodness!! Your daughter is beautiful!! I love, love her dark hair...and she has lots! I am so glad that you sent out an email to let me know that she was born. I finally got around to checking my email account. Yay, for Baby Kaitlyn!! You look fantastic for just having a baby!
Post a Comment