Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Here it comes

It's quickly on its way. The time I've been looking forward to/dreading. Kaitlyn has been learning to do so many new things lately. She's gotten really good at grabbing onto things and putting them in her mouth. She is AWESOME at standing up (she even walked down the hall, with mom's help), and today I walked into her bedroom to find this:

She can almost roll over! She sounded mad, so I went in to see what was going on, and she was trying to get her binky which had fallen out. So cute! So scary! I'm happy to have her learning so much, but nervous about what it will bring.

Here is a picture that shows how good she is at grabbing her toy and pulling it over to her mouth.


Well, she's yelling in her crib right now, so I better go see if she's made it all the way over.

No comments: