Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kaitlyn is Growing up.

Here are a few pictures we took today of Kaitlyn. I (Spencer) have been so busy that I don't get to spend as much time with Kaitlyn and Cynthia as I would like. Which is why weekends are so great. The first two pictures are pictures of Kaitlyn trying to strangle her Dad.


















This is the subtle way Kaitlyn lets us know that it is time to eat.













4 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

I just zoomed in on the picture of Kaitlyn on Spencer's shoulders, she is so beautiful! I guess it comes naturally, with such good looking parents.

Audrey @ The Cloth Parcel said...

cynthia, yeah i figured it out! it's not as easy as it could be. you have to go into your layout and add a new gadget and do a blog list instead of a link list. so basically i had to redo our links, but it wasn't too bad since we don't have too many.

Dani said...

Cynthia! I had to check out your blog when I saw you were on Steph's list. You are so gorgeous and have a beautiful little family! I hope you don't mind if I check out your blog every now and again.

GSA - Grupo Santiaguense de Aeromodelismo said...

Mann, muito bonita suas fotos ! Você deve ser um paizão mesmo! abraço