Thursday, May 21, 2009

She Can Walk!!!

We've had a lot of new things going on this past week. First, Spencer and I had a little fun putting toys down Kaitlyn's back. (Okay, so I put the toys down her back. But we both enjoyed watching her move around with them down there). She didn't enjoy that too much.



Next, she got her first tooth! She wasn't nearly as grumpy as I thought she would be, and we're so excited that it's here. Now she keeps her tongue up there by her tooth whenever she talks.


Earlier today, she got trapped under our dining room table for the first time. She crawled under the chairs and stood up in the middle, but couldn't figure out how to get back out.



Finally, SHE STARTED WALKING!!! She's been getting better and better every day, but this afternoon she really took off. Now she's doing it more and more on her own.


6 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! Next step, climbing :D I love how excited she gets. Soooo Cute

Audrey @ The Cloth Parcel said...

So cool! She looks so much older when she's walking.

Tyler and Kristine Barker said...

How cute! She sounds like she gets excited when she walks! I love her smile under the table!

Brenda said...

I let Grandpa Smith watch your video's today when he was at the garden center. He thought that was pretty awesome. He asked for your new address.

Brian and Baely said...

I know I was being a hypocrit by not posting anything new! I am so excited that Kaitlyn is walking, I just wish we could see it in person! She is so stinkin' cute. The fun really starts once the walking begins. And, here is our email address to add us when you go private-bsmitty112@gmail.com

Marie said...

How exciting!