Kaitlyn LOVES to read books lately. She usually has 1 or 2 in her hand, carrying them around the house. She'll bring them to us, and then try to climb into our laps.
She makes the cutest little face when she finds something she thinks is interesting. She raises her eyebrows and says Ohhhhhh! So exciting!
Here she is after getting her dad to read a story to her. So happy with herself.
Kaitlyn has a new pet. She takes it everywhere with her.
I made this skirt for Kaitlyn a few days ago. She looks so cute! We went to the mall on Saturday and were in a little play area. A little 2 year old boy came up and started rubbing it all over. It just looks so fun! ( I also love this picture because it shows how she always crosses her ankles when she's laying down.)
I bought this tent for Kaitlyn several years ago when we were living in Oklahoma. It was only $5, I couldn't pass it up! She loves it!
5 comments:
Oh, what darling pictures. I love the surprise look! Great job on the cute new skirt. In the first picture she looks a little bit like Scarlet. I love her very happy look when she got her daddy to read her a book. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!
Cute pictures! It looks like she is getting skinny,it must be all the walking around. Thank goodness she still has her chubby cheeks. Cute skirt! The reading is so cute, just wait until she wants you to read the same book everynight before bed for two weeks straight!:)
Seriously Kaitlyn is so cute! You take such great pictures! Looks like lots of fun!
Kaitlyn is so cute Cynthia!!! I love all of the pictures, she keeps changing and I can't wait to see her! I love her new pet, that's awesome! I want to sew fun stuff like that some day.
I am very impressed by your sewing projects Cynthia! Kaitlyn is looking so cute!
Post a Comment