Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!


She got a sucker at Kroger and was in love. This smile never left her face.

Getting ready for the Halloween party.


Fishing with dad. She won a slinky.

Kaitlyn followed these princesses around the gym.


Two little fairies.

A Halloween present from Grandma and Grandpa.

Dancing with Dad.

9 comments:

Tyler and Kristine Barker said...

I Love all of the pictures! But my favorite is when you're getting ready and she's sticking her tummy out and making a cute face! Looks like a fun Halloween!

Brenda Smith said...

Looks like a great Halloween party. I love the fairy costumes, the sweet treat smile and the getting ready for Halloween picture. Did you do the party with the old ward?

Kathy Koeven said...

So CUTE !!! Thanks for posting the Pics !!! She's such a cutie - I love the one Kristine pointed out -- so serious when she's often so smiley.

Marie said...

Happy Halloween!! What cute fairies!

Crystal said...

Cute costume. Atticus laughed at the one with Spencer and said "why is he a fairy like that?" So funny!

Juli said...

She looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn made an adorable fairy!! You did a fantastic job!! She looked like she had a great time! I also loved the picture of Spencer dacing with little Kaitlyn...so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Wow what great pictures. We miss you all. The fairie pictures are so cute and very strange. love ya

Robyn and Blake said...

Kaitlyn's haircut is so cute! She looks like she is so much fun.