We got a package from my parents a few weeks ago, and Kaitlyn loves throwing the packing peanuts all over the place. At first she just took them out and piled them next to her, then put them back in the box. But she recently discovered that it's super fun to stand on the couch and drop them on the ground from up high.
If you notice on her neck,she loves putting her little fabric scraps behind her neck like a scarf for some reason...
So happy to be playing with her play-dough.
We've started preparing for Christmas! We have a little tree up on our table, and I'm making this for the wall.
Several wards in our stake were divided up to make 4 wards from 3. We're in the new ward and are really enjoying it! We've gotten to know a few more people (in the 2 weeks since the split), and think it will be a great thing. I've been called to the primary presidency, and Spencer is heading in for his calling tonight. (The bishopric has been pretty busy...) I love the ladies I'm working with, and am excited to be with the kids again. We're also looking forward to Kaitlyn heading off to nursery. Just 2 more months!!!!!!! (She's really become a handful lately... she loves emptying everyone's purses and eating any food, as long as it's not from her own stash. She also likes to run around and scream at random times...)
I just bought our tickets today for our Christmas trip to Utah, and we're pretty excited! Plus, Spencer's taking an extra trip. He's heading to Germany... in about a week and a half... for 9 days... and he's not taking me! But Kaitlyn and I are looking forward to our girl bonding time... throwing packing peanuts, jumping on the bed, eating crackers....
Speaking of Kaitlyn, here's a couple of cute videos.
(P.S. - Spencer leaves the day after Thanksgiving for a little over a week. If anyone wants to come visit while Spencer's out of town, you're totally welcome! )
6 comments:
So,I hope you coming to Utah while Spencer is in Germany? Cute wall hanging! I love the little jogger and little box foot;)
Sadly not. He leaves the day after Thanksgiving, and it's so close to when we come out for Christmas (just 2 1/2 weeks later), so we're just going to stay out here.
So Cute! What more can I say!
I love when you ask Kaitlyn if she can take the box off her foot. She gets this sigh of relief and heads toward you knowing you are going to help her get it off.
Was the little giggle at the end of the jogging to get your attention from behind the camera? So darling!
I love the videos. She is getting so big! I am really impressed by your sewing projects, too. They look great!
TOOO CUTE !!! I've watched the videos at least four or five times each. Makes me chuckle each time.
Post a Comment