We had a fun morning looking for eggs. It's so much fun now that Kaitlyn gets excited about holidays. She loved running around looking for all of the hidden treats. The Easter Bunny hid all the eggs inside this morning, and then we took turns hiding them outside for each other.
Now we're looking forward to hanging out at home as a family and watching conference. Then we have a fun dinner with a family in our ward tonight. Happy Easter everyone!!
5 comments:
Oh, my gosh, that is soooo cute!!! I love how excited she is when she finds the eggs! I love how she says yes, & eggs, when she finds one. What a darling Easter basket & skirt! Did you make them for her? I love the picture of her looking at her basket and new clothes, she looks so excited. Good job making Easter so fun!!
Looks like a great Easter! She is so cute! Holiday's get more fun each year as the kids start to get moer and more in to it huh?
How fun! Looks like you had a fun Easter! I like her Easter basket and its fun to see her carrying around your old Easter basket in one of the pictures! Fun memories! (Cute playhouse too)
How CUTE !! Glad you found your camera cord ! I had some of the same comments and questions as the others, above... Did you make the cute Easter basket? The Playhouse turned out REALLY CUTE !!! Fun to see her and hear her reactions. Love you
Thanks! Yes, I made her Easter basket, but I stole the idea from a friend and pretty much just copied it from a picture on her blog. I didn't make the cute skirt, though. That was a sale item I found last year. It's nice to have the playhouse finally finished.
Post a Comment