Monday, April 12, 2010

Still Looking...


So I still haven't found my adapter to transfer pictures from my camera to my computer. Our desktop has a slot to put the camera card in, but until I find the adapter and get the pictures saved to my computer I can't delete any of the pictures on the card. And since the card is full, I can't take any new pictures of our house to do a post on here. Someday.... Until then, here's some random pictures from my computer. :)




7 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow she has grown up so fast!

Kathy Koeven said...

Did she get a hair cut?

Cynthia Mann said...

No, these are just really old pictures. Her hair is getting pretty long. She's grown up a lot since these!

Wendy said...

It took me a long time to figure out where that pic of Sarah and Kaitlyn was taken. Wow, these really are old! lol

Can't you save them from the memory card slot to your computer?

Cynthia Mann said...

The memory card slot is on our desktop computer. I want to save them to my laptop. Yes, these pictures are pretty old. Some from BYU, some from 'Annie', just random.

Kathy Koeven said...

Silly me - I figured that out after I wrote what I said. I went back and looked at her current Easter pictures and realized my oops! Cute pic's though.

Brenda Smith said...

What fun memories. I don't remember the cute purple tiger socks though.