A few weeks ago Kaitlyn and I took a quick trip to the arboretum. It was so beautiful outside, and they do fun activities a couple days a week for toddlers. We had a great time! All the spring bulbs were blooming, and there were families all over the place getting Easter pictures taken.
They had a little petting zoo in one area where the kids could pet sheep, a pony, chickens, and goats. Kailyn is trying to brush the chicken here, which didn't turn out too well. Luckily that chicken was pretty fast.
2 comments:
Yay, you found your digital converter for your camera card! I was just about to go buy you a new one, and mail it to you. The arboretum is beautiful. I see they have spitting frogs instead of spitting snakes;) I love all the pictures in both posts!
Not fair they can have tulips! We have a ton of daffodils because the deer would eat the tulips here :)
Post a Comment