We were at Home Depot Friday night, buying something we probably didn't need when Cynthia noticed that the patio furniture her and Kaitlyn were relaxing on was on a super duper sale. We needed to own this, and we needed to own this now. However, my practical wife pointed out that the box for this four piece set of furniture was WAY to big to fit in our car. At this point we had a few options:
Rent the Home Depot truck to deliver it (their truck was gone and kind of expensive)
Have Home Depot deliver it (expensive)
Try to con some neighbor or ward member into helping (pretty much the worst idea ever)
Or option "Git er Dun" (involves a lot of rope and imagination)
Additionally, I would like to give a birthday Shout out to my wife Cynthia. I really appreciate the wonderful life you create for Kaitlyn and I. I am particularly grateful for your patience through all my ideas (great and less great). I sure love you and feel very lucky to have you.
6 comments:
I love the sweet sentiment passed on to Cynthia in this super blog post! I also had a great laugh out of it. I can't wait to see your new patio furniture! What a great birthday gift for Cynthia! I am glad no policemen spotted the blocked rear window on your way home:D
That is truly an amazing feat! Here's a figurative high-five from Chris.
we just got patio furniture too! But we borrowed Gary's truck :) Happy Birthday Cynthia!
Well done Spencer !! I'm always impressed with a good packing job. This one receives high marks! Your account of it is fun to read too.
Spencer you're awesome! We have also done some crazy transports, but yours wins.
Next time, i want to see this on a bicycle or a motorcycle. Then i'll be impressed. Just kidding. Thats pretty awesome. - Chris
Post a Comment