
We've had lots of visitors the last couple weeks, and Kaitlyn as LOVED all the attention. She adores her grandpa, and had to do everything he did.

David got a bit of a diaper rash, so he spent a few days hanging out without diapers. I think he liked it.

David seems a lot more alert now. It's fun to see him looking around.

Spencer's coworkers sent us this cute teddy bear and blanket.

Kaitlyn loves her little brother. There's a cute video at the end of the post that Spencer got this morning.

A common game around our house: hide and go seek. Kaitlyn is really good at it. She'll even count with you as she's trying to find a place to hide. :)

Spencer worked on this puzzle for a couple of nights. I finally put it away for him because all the blue pieces for the sky were stressing me out. This picture is right before I took it away from him.

More visitors, Kristine and Aunt Sharon came out last Thursday until Sunday. We enjoyed visiting with them in the evenings when they got back from the convention in Dallas.

Kaitlyn has a new favorite object: her little chair. She carries it everywhere. She has discovered a whole new world through it.

Cute jacket from Grandma and Grandpa Smith for Christmas.

Sleepy David. Tummy time isn't really helping him develop his neck muscles....

My latest project - a quilt for Kaitlyn's bed. She just moved into a twin bed and all her blankets just don't quite cover it.

Hanging out with baby brother. I can't believe how big she looks now! (She got the shirt with some hand-me-downs from our next door neighbors and had to wear it 2 days in a row. It mysteriously disappeared day 3.)

Lisa got here Tuesday and is staying with us for a couple of weeks. It's so fun to have her here! Now we just have to figure out how to keep Kaitlyn from turning her into her personal slave...

(What Kaitlyn does when I ask her to smile when she's being whiny)
A new favorite phrase for Kaitlyn, annoying phrase to everyone else (especially when accompanied by a whiny voice and crying).
Kaitlyn's lullaby to baby David.
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, the lullaby and comment from Kaitlyn are both so precious! She has been so gentle and sweet with him. I love your quilt! Are you all done with the top already? I can't wait to see how the machine quilting works. thanks for the great post!!
Grandma Koeven wanted to comment on how great it was to see all the new pictues on your blog too. I just talked to her on the phone. It made her day to see that you had done a new one! She commented on how darling both Katilyn and David are. She wishes she could come and visit you too.
Love, From Grandma
Great post... !!! Love the videos (especially the lullaby) You're so talented - that Quilt is amazing--love it !! Hope all is well.
Just curious -- What does the rain coat say on the bottom?
Thanks! Kathy - the jacket says "me and my little mary janes. There were some rain boots that went with it that looked like maryjanes at the bottom.
The quilt looks so pretty. I need to develop some of those skills, because Ginny's new bed currently has a fitted sheet and that is it. If you lived closer, I'd hire you to make me one. . . :) I hope things are going smoothly with little David. How is Kaitlyn transitioning to being a big sister?
Molly loves watching the videos! The lullaby was especially cute. :)
You are a 'supermom!' I felt good about myself if I change out of my pajamas for the first few months. I love the quilt. What a cute family you have!
Post a Comment