Monday, February 28, 2011

{Apparently Kaitlyn's little family likes to watch tv. I found them all set up like this and had to take a picture.}


This is how Kaitlyn likes to watch movies when we watch them on the big screen upstairs. I like it too, it's nice that she'll cuddle a little bit. (We made the mistake of watching "Toy Story 3" with her.... nightmares Saturday night so she had to sleep in bed with us... a loooong night.
Kaitlyn's potty training charts. So far she has gone 1 full day without accidents.
Kaitlyn asked me to take her picture with David. She said she was making him smile....
Please ignore the pink wrap, it does the job (sort of). I had to take this cute picture of him this morning - he likes to try to escape from being swaddled.

And now for a bunch of smile pictures. These are mostly for the grandparents.




I love his goofy open-mouthed smile!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the new pictures!!! All the great David Smiles are darling!! Her little family watching TV is so cute, not the usual for them, they were always at the kitchen table or in the car when I was there. Fun that she likes to cuddle with you when you are watching a movie.

Kathy Koeven said...

Cute pictures - Love Kaitlyn watching videos draped across you !!! Love the smile pictures --soo darling !!!

Tyler and Kristine Barker said...

How sweet!