
The biggest thing going on around our house right now is POTTY TRAINING. Kaitlyn's doing a little better every day, but it's not a very enjoyable process. We started last Friday and over three days went through 20 panties. On Monday she only had ONE ACCIDENT!! And that was during nap time. But Tuesday she bumped it back up to 3, and 2 (one during nap) Wednesday. So far 2 today (both during nap). She'll catch on eventually, right??

Kaitlyn got a candy necklace in the mail from Great Grandma Koeven for Valentine's Day. Once she discovered what it was, she didn't stop eating until it was all gone.

David's still just hanging out. He gives us smiles every once in a while. I was talking to him this morning and Kaitlyn came over and said hi to him. As soon as he saw her face he gave a HUGE grin! How does she get them out of him so easily?! Unfortunately the camera was missing so I didn't get a shot of it. But here's some other shots of him chilling out.

Cute little bum in the air.

He's getting some chub on his tummy. :)


And some pictures of our garden. While my dad was out here in January he planted some seeds for us. Then we got that crazy freeze that killed off the broccoli and lettuce, but the seeds are starting to come up. There are several different pea varieties, some lettuce, and some carrots. (Plus the onions). I'm excited to see things growing out there!
Last Friday:

Today:

Last Friday:

Today:

Kaitlyn was reading a story to me on the couch yesterday and I thought it was pretty cute. So I had her read it again for the camera. I love how turning the page means "the next day".
{One day there was Aurora doing the birds. And the next day there was a fairy made Aurora a dress. And the next day there was Aurora doing having a red bird. And the next day there was Aurora with got a pie (she said Aurora made a cake when she read it to me). And the next day Aurora goed to a and he got a bunny. And the end.}
5 comments:
You have such cute kids! Love them! Looks like a fun garden! Potty training doesn't sound fun. I LOVE the story she reads, so CUTE!
LOVE IT ALL!! Such a darling story. Did you ask her to read it again quickly?
Such cute chil'n - Garden looks nice - video is darling - Do 'Pull-Ups' just delay the process, are they not used 'these-days'?
Love you
I put her in pullups for church, and when I went visiting teaching. People say they feel too much like a diaper so kids won't learn as well if wearing them. So I've been cleaning up lots of puddles.... :)
I'm so very jealous of your green grass and garden, but not about the potty training ;)
Post a Comment