Kaitlyn is doing great as well. She is such a good helper with David, running to get me diapers and burp rags. She has decided that she likes to wake up around 6 each morning, which is awesome. :s She loves playing with legos, barbies, helping me outside in the garden, and doing 'work' (sorting mixing bowls, carrying around books...). She talks so sweetly sometimes, I wish I could remember all the funny things she says. Last night I was laying a blanket out in the backyard so we could all lay out there for a while, and she came running out to help. Our hammock stand was in her path and she tripped and whacked her forehead pretty good on our rocky patio. It looks a little gruesome, but she enjoyed telling everyone at church why she had a big bandaide on her forehead.
Spencer has been busy with work and has started traveling a bit more. He is going to New York this week and I'm just hoping we (I) survive with out him.
I've been enjoying working outside in the garden, playing legos with Kaitlyn, reading, and playing with David.
We're all enjoying being together, enjoying the weather, and enjoying a little better sleep at night. :)
5 comments:
Your children are sooo cute !!! Love how she lays down to fly the kite, LOL !! David growing fast and is such a doll ! Love the picture of them laying on the floor together - he looks so cute in shorts. Kaitlyn looks great in her purple skirt.
Oh - and I'm sad to hear about Kaitlyn's fall - -it looks like it was pretty sore !
It's just like Christmas to click on and find a new blog post! I love that she thought she was going to "fly with" her kite. I hope you have a great week and that David sleeps that well every night. Wish I could fly you all here to play with Tally and I this week. We would have lots of fun! Thanks for all the darling photo's, and the one of them in their new clothes.
You always capture such AMAZING pictures! I wish I was better about catching those priceless moments, the ones I really want to remember. You are amazing!
That's so cute that Kaitlyn is such a good helper and has that mothering instinct already!
Post a Comment