Monday, September 12, 2011

Preschool


Kaitlyn started preschool last week! She was so excited to be a big girl and go to school (even though it was at our house). I'll have to take some more pictures next week when she gets to go somewhere else.


There are 2 boys and 2 girls in the class. I think they will be a fun little group. I get to teach the first 2 weeks, and it's been a lot of fun. I'll admit the first day was a little hard, but that was mostly because we'd had a super busy day the day before school started, and I hadn't had time to get as prepared as I would like. The second day went much better. I had to get this video of them playing together in the sand pile. Both days during 'recess' they all stayed there the entire time. I loved listening to their conversations, and how their topics jumped all over the place. :)

2 comments:

Brenda Smith said...

She is such a big girl! That looks like it will be such a fun experience for all the children. She is so photogenic.
Yummm, I am going to go get me some ice cream . . . and maybe a brownie:P

Kathy Koeven said...

Cute !!