| Kaitlyn enjoying FaceTime with Grandma and Grandpa |
We've been enjoying some WONDERFUL weather this winter. Since I'm sure our summer will be another unbearable one, we're enjoying all our summer activities while the temperatures are so perfect.
Yesterday it was 80 degrees! David had a great time playing outside while Kaitlyn was at preschool, and I enjoyed practicing with our new camera, trying to figure out all the settings. (Which explains some of the over-exposed pictures in this post)
Once Kaitlyn got home from school and David went down for a nap, we enjoyed a photo session with Kaitlyn in the backyard.
I had the carpet cleaners come a couple of days ago and clean our living rooms and Kaitlyn's room. I had to get a picture of Kaitlyn's beautiful room before it gets destroyed again. :)
5 comments:
I love all the pictures! Kaitlyn's bedspread looks awesome.
Great pictures !!! Such darling kids ! Love the bedspread. Love the picture of David under the bed and picking flowers and the picture of Kaitlyn having face-time. FUN to see how much they change month to month. Love you
How exciting, New pictures!!! They are such beautiful children. Thanks for the picture of the bedspread, you did a wonderful job on it. I remember that being one of Davids favorite places, picking up food under Kaitlyn's chair, or his highchair. Poor starving little boy ;) I love Kaitlyn's darling poses. I especially like the cute ones of David picking the flower, in the sandbox and of course the big smile.
Your kids are so cute! The bedspread is so pretty. -You are so talented!
You did wonderful on the pictures. David has grown up so much. He's a little boy now. Can't wait until June to see him. Thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment