Kaitlyn had her end-of-year program at her preschool last night. There was a short video, and then the kids sang several songs. Kaitlyn was so excited about performing, and was talking about it for days. She was very concerned about the rules, and made sure I knew everything she needed to do. (Wear her school shirt and denim, no high ponytails or big bows...) She did a great job!
After every song, David would clap and say, "Yay! Good job!"
I think the thing Kaitlyn was most excited for was the dessert afterward. They had dessert at their Fall program, and it's all she could talk about when she first told me about this program. They also had a book fair going on, and she picked out a train book for David (which he loves), and a locking diary for herself.
Kaitlyn has loved her year at LCS. She had a great teacher, and all the workers were so nice. She loved going to school with 2 of her good friends from church, which I'm pretty sure made the transition easier. She's grown up so much this year, and it's fun to listen to her stories every day when she comes home from school.
(I have some videos -- I will try uploading them again tomorrow...)
4 comments:
Looks like she loved it! So cute! That's fun that David enjoyed it too!
Thanks for taking pictures and video's I can't wait to see more. They are growing up so fast & so cute! Wish I could have gone to it.
so cute - is that a church? Thanks for sharing !!
Why no high-ponies???
Post a Comment