Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lucky Girl


Grandma Smith sent us a great package with some craft supplies. Kaitlyn got hold of the envelopes of di-cuts and dumped them all out.


Last weekend we found a tricycle at a garage sale for $10. Kaitlyn loves it! She can't quite reach both pedals at the same time, but loves to ride down the hill with mom and dad every chance she gets.




A couple of videos. The first is Kaitlyn practicing her counting, the second is her practicing letters. It's kind of long, but the end is the cutest part.

If you can't tell, at the end she is saying "Yay! Good job! Yay! Good job!" and then I think she might be saying "pick up" because that's what I always ask her to do after she puts them on the floor.

6 comments:

Tyler and Kristine Barker said...

How fun! Looks like she enjoyed moms present! I love her counting and crawling all over the books! Such a happy cute girl!

Tyler and Kristine Barker said...

P.S. I love the first picture! She looks so cute in her outfit!

Brenda said...

Boy did I need that! What a doll she is. I loved every picture and the video's, they made me laugh:)

Kathy Koeven said...

Thanks so much for posting these updates. I LOVE to see her and how much she changes---and how quickly she changes. I love the videos, she's so fun to watch and listen to. You're such a good mom!

Robyn and Blake said...

She is so grown up. I can't believe how fast they change. So much fun!

Juli said...

She is so cute! It too bad we don't live closer so we could hang out.