We got to go to two Easter egg hunts this year. These pictures come from a ward get together at a park the Saturday before Easter. It was pretty warm and humid, so Kaitlyn ended up with some red cheeks and David was grumpy. Kaitlyn had a fun time playing with her friend B once they finally warmed up to each other. Kaitlyn's chick made from an egg and handprints. Whenever she hangs artwork on the fridge she has to use all the magnets she can. These next pictures are from the Highland Village egg hunt. Kaitlyn was excited to see the Easter bunny, but didn't want to get too close when it was her turn. Unfortunately I got the cord in the picture.... Kaitlyn got quite a bit of candy from each of these hunts, along with coupons for 2 free kids meals from Chick-fil-a and a few ice cream sundaes from Freddie's. She's been having a bit of sugar overload lately.
What fun Easter egg hunts. Such cute kids! It looks so nice and warm there, I can't wait till it warms up here. I love the picture with the Easter bunny.
Such fun - I love how she uses all the magnets -- funny!! She looks so hot, usually little ones seem not to notice but she looks pretty warm. But, looks like she had fun nonetheless. Cute family.
2 comments:
What fun Easter egg hunts. Such cute kids! It looks so nice and warm there, I can't wait till it warms up here. I love the picture with the Easter bunny.
Such fun - I love how she uses all the magnets -- funny!! She looks so hot, usually little ones seem not to notice but she looks pretty warm. But, looks like she had fun nonetheless. Cute family.
Post a Comment