
I put Kaitlyn's car tent on her bed to let her play in it, but she wouldn't play there because "there's nothing in it to play with...."
Can you tell what area of the lawn I have 'weeded' (de-tree-ed)? I hate our tree!

Beautiful pansies my dad and Kaitlyn planted in January. They look great! And the tomato volunteers.

This is how David likes to be fed lately. He has to tilt his had back as far as he can. I think he just needs to be able to see everything that's going on.

Doing the same thing on his blanket. He's getting so close to rolling over.

Kaitlyn coloring Easter eggs.


Spencer found two huge boxes of legos at a garage sale a few weeks ago. Kaitlyn LOVES playing with them. She has me build her houses and then she puts the people in and plays with them. This particular house was 3 stories tall and had a spa on the top floor, courtesy of Spencer's homemade hot tub and flat screen tv. :)

I pulled out a hammock I've had for a few years and discovered it can hang below Kaitlyn's swing set. She's had a great time playing on it. (She chose her outfit...)

Grilling hot dogs a week ago.

Results of thinning the carrots. Plus a few things that were ripe and an onion I pulled to see how big they were.

Kaitlyn and I made an alphabet book last week, and this was her picture for K.

My first attempt at a french braid in who knows how many years. Half way through she decided she didn't want a braid, so I called it a pony tail.

David after his bath a few days ago. He sure loves those fingers!
8 comments:
Thanks for so many great pictures. I love the video of David, he is talking and smiling so cute. Nice garden harvest, egg coloring and hammock fun. That is so cute that David likes his fingers, especially when he has the binkie to use when ever he wants it. Love you all!!
So cute!!
DARLING !! Love the video. I thought he was already rolling over, did he stop doing it? Kaitlyn's french 'ponytail' is cute. Love all the pictures. Hope all is well ! Love you
I remember Leslie and I would always beg you to let us do a French braid in your hair :) Her hair is so long and pretty.
Cute pictures! David is getting so big! I remember Leslie and Robyn begging you to braid their hair, too. In fact, I learned how to French braid by watching you braid Leslie's hair on Alan and Diane's front lawn. You probably don't remember that, do you?!
Or was it by watching them braid yours? Can't remember for sure, but either way, my lessons involved the 3 of you! :)
Thanks for the comments! Ooh, I would love for someone to french braid my hair now... it's been so long! Kathy, David rolled from his tummy to back several times over a few weeks, but hasn't done it for a long time now. And hasn't gone from his back to his tummy yet. Getting close!
You did great on the French braiding. Brings back memories. Great pictures - we love them. The video let's us feel closer to little David. Can't wait to see you in June.
Post a Comment